The luxurious 14 story 22 Liberty condos located in the Seaport District’s Fan Pier right on Boston’s Harbor is a breathtaking steel and glass building. It features 109 condominiums which range in size from 500 square feet studios to 3,200 plus square feet, 3 bedrooms plus penthouses and library units with (270degrees) breathtaking views of The Boston Harbor, Waterfront and Financial District.
The 22 Liberty is surrounded by some of Boston’s best, trendiest, luxe and high-end restaurants such as Del Frisco’s, Sam’s, Strega Waterfront, Menton, Sportello, Row 34, Lola 42: Sibling to the world famous Lola 41 in Nantucket, sushi, cocktails and seafood. It is also a walking distance to The Financial District and Quincy Market. The 22 Liberty building is also surrounded by a Public Green and the Harbor Walk, the public walkway throughout the Waterfront. You can take the water taxi to Boston Logan Airport to catch your flight or simply take an Uber which will only take 15 minutes to get you there.
The 22 Liberty building is near the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA). Residents can enjoy the latest exhibitions in modern art as well as fundraisers and member events. Fan Pier makes it possible to live, work, shop, dine and socialize in an environment where service and amenities are matched only by the water, the views, and the unique opportunity to enjoy the best of urban living!
There are various schools, both private and public which are easily accessible from 22 Liberty. These include:
· Clap Innovation School (Public Elementary School- Grade PK to 5)
· Up Academy Charter School (Charter Middle School- Grade 6 to 8)
· Excel High School (Public High School- Grade 9 to 12)
· St. John School (Private Elementary and Middle School- Grade PK to 8)
· Seaport Academy (Private Middle and High School- Grades 7 to 12)
· Tufts University (1.3miles- 4minute drive)
· Suffolk University (1.3 miles- 4minute drive)
· Emerson College (1.8 miles- 5minute drive)
· Sports Club
· Outdoor common spaces
· Self- parking in the garage right below the building
· Entertaining-size balconies and terrace
· 24-hour concierge services
· garage parking with car detailing
· a private marina with 100 boat slip
· private gym (Stretch 22)
· The Harbor Club which is exclusive dining for residents only
· LEED certified sustainable design
· The building is near the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) thus the residents can enjoy the latest exhibitions in modern art as well as fundraisers and member events.
· All glass façade
· A private van service called the Cricket that makes regular trips in and around Boston’s waterfront
· Immediate access to the beautiful parks, marina, museums, shopping and entertainment at Fan Pier’s doorstep
· Floor-to-ceiling windows
· Wide planked hardwood floors
· High ceilings
· High walls of windows
· State of the art kitchen featuring Sub Zero, Miele and Wolf appliances, top of the line cabinets, and materials
· Additional storage space (for most units)
· Penthouse condos have 13′ ceilings,
· while lower floor condos have 10-12′ ceilings
· Marble bathrooms
· Open floor plans
· Luxurious en-suite baths
· Spacious walk-in closets customized with California Closets.