Brought to you by Crescent Heights, NEMA, Boston’s smartest, tech-forward and design driven new residence is everything anyone might ever desire and need. NEMA is the exciting apartment living experience that has been long awaited by Boston and its residents. It embraces its residents’ various lifestyles, creating an elevated experience, a new kind of home. NEMA is located near the Boston Harborwalk in the Seaport; a dynamic and vibrant community with some of Boston’s most exciting retail, dining, wellness and entertainment options. All these brought together by engaging neighborhood events.
The NEMA apartments are both built and operated by a broad spectrum of sustainable features. Ecologically focused features and strategies include the use of recycled materials, green cleaning products. Energy Star-certified appliances and eco-friendly finishes with low chemical quantities to make sure the air quality is much better. NEMA is designed to meet all the LEED qualifications; it’s environmentally very conscious.
Its convenient location works as a perfect place for people to move in to. NEMA showcases different sizes of apartments ranging from studios to 3 bedroom options. It is designed with a distinctive slant, inspired by the bow of a ship. NEMA Boston’s modern façade designed with ledger stone, bronze paneling and glass creates a luxurious and much coveted neighborhood beacon in the ever-developing Seaport District.
NEMA boasts proximity to a few restaurants which range from Menton and its sister restaurant, Sportello, to Boton’s favorite Flour Bakery and Tatte Bakery and Café. Health-focused casual spots including Juice Press and by CHLOE are also stores that can be easily accessible from NEMA.
NEMA was created with the very soul of Boston; from locally inspired interiors, tech-powered services, the various comfort-centric features and a curated lifestyle programming. NEMA’s amazing collection of amenities is housed at the top level of the tower with breathtaking views of the Boston Skyline.
· 70-foot LED art wall which creates a vivid backdrop to NEMA’s arrival experience
· A massive steel beam ‘V’ along with a curved steal I-beam
· Rough-hewn granite sculpture
· A micro-park adjacent to the lobby
· Pet washing station
· Pet care
· Pet play area (by Dog father)
· Package service
· Conference rooms
· Club house
· Roof Terrace
· Arcade game-room
· Plunge Pool
· Cutting-edge fitness Center
· Media Center/Lounge with a Movie Theatre
· Trash removal services
· Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows
· 6-inch wide plank floors
· Lutron Caseta lighting and ecobee3 thermostats
· Full-size washer and dryer
· Customizable Elfa closet organization
· Extra den or office space
· Blackout and sheer thermal shades
· Kitchen island
· Wine refrigerator
· Caesar stone kitchen countertops and seamless backsplashes
· Bosch and Blomberg stainless steel appliances
· Soft-close cabinetry with custom metal details
· Fully paneled refrigerator and dishwasher
· Baths with polished chrome Hansgrohe fixtures
· Glass tile feature wall in master bathroom
· Dual vanity bathrooms
· Caesar stone bathroom countertop
· Oversized illuminated bathroom mirror for optimal lighting
· Metal-framed glass shower enclosures
· Keyless entry via NEMA fob card or mobile app